Monday, August 15, 2016

Thoughts...well, kind of a rant tho

Lately i was often thinking about this Topic, Mesh Body Creators Super Controlling who can get their Creator Kits to make Stuff for the Body. I do get it, that you want some Quality Control, but at the same time you are so extremely limiting what people can buy for the Meshbody.
I think it is actually a not so good decision. I have overheard often, that people are complaining that there are always the same Templates retextured a hundreds time. Let me say, im sorry for this, personally i would like definately to start making my own Stuff, but im not getting Developer Kits, cause i have not done anything in the past at all.
Well, i tell you what, i never did something meshwise cause i was not interested in any of the bodies really, but i want to make stuff for my current one, cause i like it a lot. BUT, i cant. For the mentioned Reasons, im not getting the Creators Kit, cause sorry you have not done anything.

I wish all Mesh Body Creators would follow the example and release their Developer Kits to the people who want to create products. Let the Customers decide what is good quality for them and what not.
These thoughts bothered me a long time and i had to get it out of my system.
Thank you for reading ( if you even bothred too).

No comments:

Post a Comment